Kid movies with life lessons are a hub for modern parents who want their children to be entertained and educated at the same time. Here is a list of kids movies that you will surely love.
Parenting is difficult and watching has been a powerful tool to get your kids to behave. Actually there are a lots of benefits of watching with your kids. Parents use it to get their attention and it serves as a solution when you want to finish some household chores. More than that, movies teach kids life lessons that will stick with them for the rest of their lives.
Here is the list of top 7 kids movies and why you need to watch it with your kids!
1. The Lion King – Growing up isn’t always easy and sometimes you’re the only one who can change things about your family and community.
The Lion King tells us that being courageous is often the only way to change things about your family or community for the better – whether it’s standing up to your father or forgiving your uncle even with the gravest sin and after years apart.
2. Coco – This kids movie shows us the value of family and the love for the thing we love to do the most.
Our identity is anchored with our culture along with music and this is so important in understanding who we truly are. We should never be ashamed of our roots even if others do not appreciate it.
3. Inside Out – We can spend quality time with our kid as this movie shows the five main emotions of a human being. As early as our kid’s age, it’s good to make them aware of how their own actions can affect those around you and also learn to manage your emotions.
4. Frozen – This is recommended for children especially those who have siblings because it is all about sibling love as well as your desires for the community you live in. Elsa is the epitome of an independent woman and try to explain it to your child.
5. The Princess Diaries– This kid movie is recommended for ages 12 and up. It teaches about accepting and dealing with changes. It will teach your kid to show who she really is amidst how the world wants her to be. Make sure to watch Princess Diaries 1 and 2!
6. Trolls– This movie teaches about acceptance and happiness. This will show the kids that amidst our differences in culture, we should accept one another and love one another. The movie is filled with joy as trolls always sing and dance as they always find happiness in the middle of tough situations. Through this, let’s impart happiness to our kids so as they grow up, they’ll know how to find happiness in everything they do.
7. Luca– Luca is a 2021 Disney film that teaches the kids that it is okay to explore and be out of their bubble. Motivate them to continue pursuing and do what they want. This is also a good one for overprotective parents showing how they can be a barrier in their child’s happiness.
You can now spend quality time with your children while watching. Kids movies are really a good thing to do with them. While they are young, instill in them good values and lessons. It will surely stay with them until they grow up.